The Gothic Revival sanctuary of Trinity Anglican Church was built from locally quaried limestone in 1844 in Galt (Galt, Preston and Hespeler amalgamated to become Cambridge in 1973). The town was mostly Presbyterian but town founders and Anglicans William Dickson and Absalom Shade made substantial donations to build their church. The church has been added to over the years with the Norman tower added in 1885. The church complex is on the Grand River and faces Trinity Park.
There are nearly 500 parishioners on the parish roll and there is a large Sunday School and Nursery as well as a youth program. A major community outreach, Trinity Community Table, serves hot lunches, without charge, 3 days per week, all year round.